How to Lock Facebook Profile: Facebook makes our life very much easy as social media. Every type of person uses Facebook nowadays. So there exist both good or bad people on Facebook. So sometimes we need to protect our Facebook profile from the people who are not good for us. They might comment on our Facebook post or photo that may interrupt our minds. That’s why today we will teach you about what is lock Facebook profile and how to lock Facebook profile.
What is the lock profile on Facebook?
Facebook profile lock is a guard system that protects your Facebook posts or photos from the person you don’t know. Facebook profile lock has two main functionality or features:
Photo Protection: Facebook profile lock will give your photos protect from unknown persons. For your identity, there will only have a small profile picture that will not be shared, liked or commented by strange.
Post Protection: All kinds of posts will only be available to your friends. Only they will be able to like, comment or share. But the public post will only available to everyone.
How to Lock Facebook Profile from Android App?
Facebook IDs that are relatively new has easy steps to lock Facebook profile. But some old ID has not the functionality to lock the Facebook profile. Here we will go through both the steps. The Internet has a huge tutorial about those old ID. But we recommend you not to follow the steps because that is nothing but losing your time. We will cover the working method for those Old ID.
1. Go to your Facebook App and click the menu bar.
2. Click on Profile
3. Now from your profile click the menu bar link screenshot.
4. Here you will get a Lock profile option. Click the Lock profile.
5. A message about the Facebook lock will be seen. At the bottom of the page, you will get a button called LOCK YOUR PROFILE. Click the button.
6. At last, go to your profile. You will see a blue-colored me message saying Your Profile is locked.
How to Lock Facebook Profile from PC?
The steps to lock the Facebook profile from PC are almost similar to the steps for the App. But we will go through all the steps. Let’s get started.
1. From your browser’s URL bar type m.facebook.com or click here.
2. Now click the menu bar.
3. Now go to your profile.
4. Now click the menu bar like the screenshot below
5. Go to Lock profile
6. Click Lock Your Profile
7. Here You will get a message that your profile is locked.
How to Lock Facebook Profile for Old Facebook ID?
Some old facebook ID doesn’t have the functionality to lock. If you search for How to Lock Facebook Profile for Old Facebook ID, You will get a lot of methods. They are like changing the privacy and security from the public to friends only mode or using a VPN, etc. But those method works very rarely. Here we will discuss solving the problem.
For activating the option to lock Facebook profile for old Facebook ID, We will have to report the Facebook team saying about your problem. Let’s cover this part.
- Click the help icon
2. Go to Report a Problem
3. Next click on Something isn’t Working
4. Now we will get a form. From “Where is the problem?” section select Privacy and in “What happened?” section type your problem. Then submit. You will get a reply within 24hrs and then you may get the Lock profile option.
We have tried to teach you all about the Facebook Lock profile. Then discuss how to lock Facebook profile for not only android apps but also we cover for PC. We also tried to give you the possible steps about how to lock Facebook profile for old Facebook id.
Also read How to Download from Soundcloud App