Listening to music from Soundcloud has a great advantage while you are in Wifi zine or an area available to the internet. But having your favorite songs on your local device has another advantage. Anywhere either have an internet connection or not, You can listen to the songs and calm. That’s why many a man want to download his favorite song from Soundcloud. But How to download from Soundcloud app and PC?
Hello everyone, We are here to teach you how you can download songs from both the Soundcloud app and PC. So let’s get started.
How to Download from Soundcloud
Soundcloud has two types of song e.g free to download and paid songs. We will go through both of the types. We appreciate you not downloading paid songs with free. But for educational purposes, we will teach you all of the two.
You can also like: Best Download Manager for Android
How to Download from Soundcloud App
1. First, go to your favorite song from the Soundcloud app and click the share icon.
2. Click Copy to clipboard
3. Go to your favorite browser like Chrome or Firefox and go to soundcloudtomp3.app
4. Now you will see a blank field link the screenshot below
5. Paste here the link that was copied from Soundcloud.
6. Here you can see that pasted text is not url only. The title of the song is also included here. So delete the texts that are not the url.
7. You got the url of the song. Click Download
8. Another page will be opened with the song name along with the feature image. Here hit DOWNLOAD THE SONG
9. Now your desired song will be downloaded.
How to Download from Soundcloud in PC
To Download from Soundcloud in PC, you can easily download the free song without any third-party application. Simply open the song and you will see the Download option like the screenshot below:
For the songs that are not free to download follow the same step in How to Download from Soundcloud App for Android.