Nowadays, Google has made our life easier giving a lot of services such as Android, Google Chrome, Gmail, Google Map, etc. All of those services controlled with a Gmail account. That’s why the security of Gmail is the number one priority of any other services. So we are going to present to you how to change Gmail password for both Android and PC.
You may also read How to Check RAM Speed in a Clever Way in 2020
How to Change Gmail Password From Android
1. Go to the Setting option from your Android. Then Click Google
2. Click Manage your Gmail Account
3. Slide to the Right side until finding the Security
4. Click to the Security tab
5. Now Go to the Password option
6. For changing the Gmail Password you need to log in to your account. That’s why in this step you will have to input your current password and login.
7. Now type your new password. For security purposes, you will be asked to type again the password. So Type again and click the CHANGE PASSWORD button.
8. If your typed password is correct two times, then you will be able to change your Gmail password.
How to Change Gmail Password From PC
The technique for changing the Gmail password from PC is quite similar to the method for android. For the newbie, we will go through the details.
1. Go to your Google Account and log in to your Gmail account if you already not login.
2. From the left sidebar click the Security
3. Click on the Password option
4. Now type your password and click Next.
5. Input your new password twice for Confirm New Password.
Changing the Gmail password is very important if you are a serious person concern about the security of your Google product. We have to go through all the details with screenshots for you. We hope those information gives you some great experience.
You can also like Download from Soundcloud App