How to Block Websites from Chrome: Information around the world is the easiest thing to collect in the age of the internet. Just type any keyword on the search box, you will get tons of content of your topic. But all content is not suitable for all sorts of people.
Facebook or Instagram may distract you from your work. Or some sites that are not suitable for your ten-year-old son. That’s why “block website from chrome” may come through your brain. In this article, we are going to present how to block websites from Chrome for both PC and Android.
How to Block Websites from Chrome For PC
For PC we will use a chrome extension called Block Site – Website Blocker for Chrome™. Let’s start with the procedure.
2. Search for Block Site
3. Select the first one called Block Site – Website Blocker for Chrome™ and then click Add to Chrome Button.
This section may take some time according to your internet connection.
4. Now check your extension icon at the top right corner.
5. Click the icon then select Edit block sites list
6. You will get a dashboard. Here input your desired link to block.
7. For more security select Password Protection
8. Select the three option link the image and then enter your email and password
9. Verify your email address
10. Now every time you try to enter the blocked link, you will get the block page asking for the password.
Now everything is ready to be used. Happy internet browsing. If you link this article, please share it with your friends.
Also read The Best Browser Games in 2020 for free