How to Apply for Financial Aid in Coursera: The modern world is changing swiftly with the stimulating touch of the internet. Whereas long-distance might thwart us from learning something new, the internet compensates for the difficulties. Coursera, such kind of an organization, gives us the facilities to learn something new, those are instructed by eminent instructors or from famous universities. Notwithstanding it takes some charge. Financial aid is for some students who are not able to pay the charge. This campaign has some formalities to fill up.
Today we will teach you how to apply for financial aid in coursera in a proper way.
Selecting a Course
Admittedly Coursera offers a lot of courses, You have to find a course that is suitable for you, Its all up to you. And to apply for financial aid in coursera you need to find a course that is eligible to apply for financial aid. Additionally, you will find that most of the courses offer financial aid, but few don’t offer financial aid. All you have to do to find a course that is eligible for financial aid. The right side of the enrollment button has a clickable link named Financial aid available, tells that weather that course offer financial aid or not.
You may also read How to Change Gmail Password
Apply for Financial Aid in Coursera
After selecting the course, we have to apply for financial aid in coursera. Let’s take a look
1. Click Financial aid available that is located on the right side of the enrollment button of your desired course. Take a look at the screenshot below
2. Click Continue to the application
3. Mark to the radio button like the screenshot. then type “I agree to the terms above” and then the Continue button will be enabled. Now click that button.
4. At this time you will find a long application form. You have to fill-up the form very carefully. Fill the fields that are shown on the screenshot with your own or follow the screenshot.
5. Now download a pdf file from this link. This pdf file contains two application letters, will be used for the next part. The screenshot below shows some part of the pdf.
6. Go to our application form on Coursera. The remaining part asks for two application against two questions. The answers to these questions are included in your downloaded pdf. Just copy these answers and paste them. But you will see that some star mark(**************) is included in the text. Replace those star marks with the name of the course. For example the course, I am applying for financial aid, named “Scalable Machine Learning on Big Data using Apache Spark”. I replaced the star marks with this name(Marked on the screenshot)
7. Then you will be asked with a Radio button either Yes or No. Select No and then write why your answer is “No” by yourself or follow the screenshot. Then click Submit Application
8. If you follow all the steps then congratulation, you have successfully apply for financial aid in coursera. Now, wait 15 days to access your desired course.
Admittedly Coursera is a great place for both learning something new and certification. For the overwhelming pandemic, the modern world is focusing on distance learning. Here we present the method on how to apply for financial aid in coursera. We hope this will help a lot of students who were averted for their financial inability. If you have any comment about this article feel free to share with us. Happy learning.